The internationally acclaimed series, the Reference Manual for Magnetic Resonance Safety, Implants, and Devices: 2017 Edition (13 ISBN 978-0-9891632-4-8), continues to be the most indispensable MRI safety textbook for radiologists, MRI technologists, and facility managers. This textbook includes fully updated guidelines and recommendations from the latest information in the peer-reviewed literature as well as documents developed by the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM), the American College of Radiology (ACR), the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), the Medical Devices Agency (MDA), and the Institute for Magnetic Resonance, Safety, Education and Research (IMRSER). Features of the 2017 Edition include patient screening forms in English and Spanish and guidelines for scanning patients with electronically-activated devices.
- Section I presents fully updated safety guidelines and recommendations.
- Section II has the latest information for implants, devices, and materials tested for the MRI environment.
- New information about the use of ferromagnetic detection systems in the MRI environment
- An Appendix provides website information for a few hundred biomedical companies to facilitate finding the latest company information for implants and devices.
“The List” has information for thousands of objects, including implants tested at 3-Tesla.
Published By: Biomedical Research Publishing Group
Return Policy on this Book:
1. Purchases Jan 1 2017 thru Sept 30 2017 30 day return policy.
2. Purchases Oct 1, 2017 to Dec 31 2017 No returns allowed.